Sunday 12 December 2010

Michael Mcintyre and The Space/Genesis Christmas Party!

Now, for those of you who say the title and thought that maybe Michael Mcintyre made a guest appearance at a party... sorry, you're wrong.

I've had a relatively busyish weekend the last couple of days, I've been Christmas shopping, filmed a scene for my new video, and attended a couple of Church Christmas parties.

Now, the Michael Mcintyre part of the title is about the videos, I shall explain. After recently realising how much I adore MM (I'm just going to call him that for the moment so I don't have to keep typing it out, although writing this bit in brackets is probably waaay longer than just typing out Michael Mcintyre a few times would have been... ah well) But yes, after realising how much I adore him, I have tried to attempt his voice a few times. The attempts haven't been brilliant, but they have been numerous in number.

After all these impressions, I decided that I needed to get this idea into a Christmas special video that me and Jack were going to make, but instead of Marley warning Scrooge about the three ghosts, we have MM introducing his three ghosts on his comedy roadshow. I know what you're thinking, amazing script writing.

Now, I'm also rather pleased with myself, as I managed to get Jack to come along to the Space Christmas party, because then I thought it would be easier for him to go to Space if he got to know the people beforehand. It turned out to be pretty awesome! There was organised 'fun' but it was all good, there were a few games such as a Christmas pudding eating race, blindfolded present wrapping, throwing baby Jesus competition, and stuffing multiple balloons down tights. Now, at the Genesis party the night before, we did the tights game, and I knew what was coming; so as the lovely friend that I am, I persuaded Jack to volunteer for it.

But yeah, it was a great night, and it's getting closer to Christmas!

I'll let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment